| ‘BACK TO BASICS’ BEGINNERS YOGA COURSE |
Hartig Yoga is thrilled to bring this 5 week yoga programme to the people of Cairns
Starts – Sunday 21st January 2018
Finishes – Sunday 18th February 2018
7.30am – 8.45am @ The Bali Hut Palm Cove – SOLD OUT!
9am – 10.15am @ The Bali Hut Palm Cove – SOLD OUT!
We will be announcing the dates of our next beginners course soon!
We are so thrilled to launch our first ever Beginner’s yoga course in our new studio –
The Bali Hut, Palm Cove!
We only have 12 places on this 5 week course- so booking ahead is essential
In this course, you will be in a small group of yogis that will be coming together each week and learning at the same speed. You will be guided by two teachers- Beth Hartig and Nicky Bailey. Having 2 teachers is a real bonus- we can spend more time with each of you ensuring that you are getting the most out of your time with us.
PERFECT FOR YOU IF-
– You have been wanting to learn yoga for a while, and want a course that takes you right back to the basics.
– You want to learn the fundamentals of yoga.
– You are stressed out – we will teach you valuable relaxation techniques that will help you to manage stress.
– You want to gain flexibility and strength.
– You want to improve your fitness, but in a gentle way.
– You want to feel GREAT as you start 2018!
Also great for those that have practised yoga before, but want to go back to basics again to learn correct and safe alignment in postures, relaxation techniques and to get into the routine of practicing again.
WHEN YOU FINISH THIS COURSE YOU WILL-
– Be able to join most Beginner – Intermediate Yoga Classes and have good understanding of some of the key postures and breathing techniques.
– Have a handfuls of postures and a small sequence to practice at home by yourself.
– Have met an amazing group people.
– Feel more relaxed and equipped with the skills and knowledge to have a more peaceful, centered and healthy year.
BOOKING YOUR PLACE
Both of these courses are now FULLY BOOKED!
We look forward to seeing you in our beautiful new yoga space in the new year.