DOTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS
Rediscover the potent power of Mother Nature with Essential Oils
What are Essential Oils?
Essential Oils are the volatile liquids that are distilled from plants (this can be the plants seeds, bark, resin, leaves, stems, roots, flowers or fruit). The essential oil holds within it the
Regenerating, protecting and immune strengthening properties of the plant.
And it is with immense skill and love that Doterra extract these incredibly powerful plant oils. Without altering them in any way, the oils are poured into amber glass bottles and shared with millions of people around the world.
By using these oils, we can take on the regenerating, protecting and immune strengthening properties of the plants. This is the magic of essential oils.
How do they work?
Essential oils constituents are both small in molecular size and are lipid soluble, which is a fancy way of saying they are easily and quickly absorbed into the skin when they are applied topically (usually diluted in a carrier oil).
In fact, the lipid solubility of essential oils allows the oils to permeate the cell membrane (cool right?!) and research shows that
Within 20 minutes of topical application the essential oil has the potential to affect every cell in the body and to be metabolised like any other nutrient.
So they aren’t just lovely smells?
Most definately not! Whilst these oils have a beautiful smell, each has a unique chemical profile which reacts with our physiology. Humans have been turning to nature for thousands of years to find relief from ailments.
We reach for peppermint when we have an upset tummy.
Lavender to help us to sleep.
Grapefruit to detoxify the system.
The list goes on… for every imbalance or ailment within the body, there is an essential oil derived from nature to help bring the body back into balance.
However, we cannot over look the power of the plant’s aromatic compounds. Scents are incredibly powerful. Our sense of smell is linked to the olfactory bulb, which is part of the limbic system in the brain, which governs memory and emotions. Scent has the ability to take us back to past times and to relive them, but can also be used to anchor in emotional states within the present.
Wow-ee! Are you ready to get started with some essential oils?
Essential Oils and Yoga
Here at Hartig Yoga, we love to use essential oils to deepen our yoga practice and to enrich our student’s experience on the mat. All of our yoga classes are in nature and we love to use these gifts from Mother Nature to go even deeper into the healing power of Pachamama.
Some of the blends we love to use on the mat are Easy Air (Respiratory Blend) for a deeper breath, Balance (Grounding Blend) to come back to earth, The Yoga Collection (3 blends designed especially for a yoga practice by Elena Brower), Intune blend (for inner focus), Peace (to find peace!) and Frankincense (for connecting to your Higher Self).
Did you love a blend that you used in class and would like to get your hands on some? Find out how below.
Ordering Your Essential Oils
If you are in the USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, EUROPE, HONG KONG or JAPAN.
You can order your Oils Online and have them delivered to your door in a few days.
– Click the following link to be taken to our online essential oils shop- mydoterra.com/hartigbeth
– Click ‘Shop’ and you can browse all of the oils, add what you like to your cart and check out.
– Click ‘Join and Save’ and enrol as a Wholesale Customer to receive 25% off the cost of your oils and personal care products for 12 months!
– Choose the Country appropriate for you.
– Choose Wholesale Customer (please don’t select wellness advocate without first having a chat with me about it.
You can always upgrade later on. This ensures that I can support you in the best possible ways).
– Enter your Personal Information.
– At Enroller ID & Sponsor ID, enter my number 4812306
– Then click Verify (it should then say Hartig Beth).
– Allocate yourself a password.
– Click over to the next page.
– Select which Enrolment Kit you would like to order. If you just want to start with a couple of oils instead of a kit, start typing the name of the oil in the box and it will then appear for you to select and add to your cart. Be sure to add the Introductory packet ($35 in Australia) if you are not enrolling with a kit. Purchasing with a kit waives the enrolment fee.
– Enter your credit card details and Process your Order.
Need Ideas for your second order?
The Yoga Collection is amazing to support your practice, Clary Calm (monthly blend for women’s hormonal support), InTune (focus blend, amazing for meditation!), Past tense (for neck and shoulder tension).
Feel free to select ‘NO’ and I can run you through this later.
Let me know if you have any questions! I am at your service.
I’ll be in touch with you as soon as I see your order process, and am here to support your Wellness journey, both with Essential oils and Yoga.
Why not join us at Wellness Wednesday? It is a weekly get together that I hold in Palm Cove for those that are interested in learning more about essential oils. Come along and sample/ask questions/hang out and drink the best coffee in Palm Cove! Click here to learn more about it.
Beth Hartig x